www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Knightshade's Introduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knightshade
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Knightshade's Introduction Reply with quote

Hello -

My name is Darren Blum, and I go by KnightShade on a number of forums, including these.

I'm an active member of the 501st Legion. Started as a Darth Maul, and found my way to these forums when I decided to try to make my own TK suit. That was about two years ago, and I have been playing with my vac machine on and off for a while as "free time" allows.

About a year ago I invested in a Gast pump and started to play with pulling ABS.

Now all I need to do is finish my set of molds Smile
knightshade
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Knightshade's Introduction Reply with quote

It has been a long time since I've ventured over here.

Over the past couple of years, my table has fallen into a state of disrepair - so it is time to rebuilt.

In the meanwhile, I've built a 12'x16' 2 story shed in my back yard - so my intent is to get power run to the shed (100 amp subpanel) and get a new vac table running there.

Thought that I should post an updated intro - as I've not had a post here in a few years. It is good to see some familiar faces still around!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: