www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
CMP Carbines $495 plus $22.95 shipping.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: CMP Carbines $495 plus $22.95 shipping. Reply with quote

Ouch! for an Inland made mix master, with no magazine, oiler or sling?

http://www.odcmp.com/rifles/carbine.htm

I was hoping for a great deal on these, as we have seen before, but sadly, the pent-up demand won't allow for it.

Speculation runs wild what a Winchester, Rockola, IBM, Underwood, Standard Products, and others will be selling for but money has that by the time these become available in September, the CMP will have sold out of the Inlands, and theses other makers will be $100 plus more than these.

Get them while you can, boys and girls!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tubachris85x
Master

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and my bro have been wanting to get some M1's to take to the range, just sooooo expensive! The foot long flame from the muzzle after firing the russian mosin carbine, is good enough for me though, especially hiting a bull's eye at 50 yards...

-tubachris
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DIY AK or a Yugo SKS is the way to go for cheap shooting, and I do love my NoDakSpud AK, and the 7.62x39mm round. But for me the M1 Garand and the M1 Carbines are relics of the Greatest Generation, and that epic struggle to save the world. Having been a WWII reenactor many moons ago, I dig them. I wish the CMP would have priced them a $100 cheaper, but they did not, claiming market conditions. Latest rumors are now that some 100,000 plus M1 [not sure if carbines or Garands, but I think Carbines] have just cleared customs, enroute from Greece to the CMP. I hope so!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Weapons Locker All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: