www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
M4A1 airgun

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ANH trooper
Master

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: M4A1 airgun Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Here in the UK we are not allowed to own fully automatic weapons and I don't really care for airsoft guns,so I recently bought a RAP4 paintball gun!

If you are not familiar with the RAP4,it is a full metal M4A1 replica that fires fully automatic .43 paintballs.It has a co2 bottle that fixes to the receiver where the buffer tube would.I have just ordered the airgun conversion kit for it that fires .177 airgun pellets.I cannot wait for the kit come.Normally when I go out shooting with my air-arms rifle,I have to cock it after each shot and load it but not with the RAP4.It has a metal 20 round magazine that will fire the full mag of in less than 2 seconds!

This is gonna be alot of fun to use.I doubt in it's current state that it would be able to bag me a few pigeons or rabbits,but I'm sure there will be a way to increase velocity.

I'll get some pics up soon of the gun!

-Paul.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to see some pics. In the States, a real M41A is also not allowed, and even if one could build a working model, the cost of the registered firearms would exceed $12,000 US! Ouch!

I wish there were some .177BB versions available here! That would be a lot of fun to shoot!

Please, post some pics when you have some time!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ANH trooper
Master

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jim,

Check it out,these are available in the states!

http://rap4.com/paintball/os/rap4-bbpellet-airgun-c-323.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Weapons Locker All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: