www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Update: 27-APRIL-06

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Fan Film Productions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Update: 27-APRIL-06 Reply with quote

I've been working for the past few weeks to get my vacuum forming table repaired. It is back in action, and is working well. I have a few projects I need to do, including a set of helmets for the independent film: Secrets of the Rebellion. http://www.xpressentertainment.ca/index.php This week if all goes well, I should be able to finish my MDF masters fo the T-21 Lewis Gun replica blaster, and start working on the silicone molds. A very limited run of these guns are planned. Besides the E-11, this is the principal weapon used in the fan film. These will be a multi part resin kit with some PVC pipe added as the barrel. After the T-21 Lewis Gun replica blaster, the next project is to finished the X-wing pilot helmet molds, and start on the Endor Commando helmet. Also, a solid resin 'stunt' version of the E-11 and the HD-17 are being planned. Here is a sneak peek at the T-21 Lewis Gun mold master:

The MP44 Hoth blaster is also making some headway, but that project has been put on the back burner until the Lewis Gun master is complete. I need to get these other projects out of the way first. But, as it stands now, the resin master cast is made. Details need to be added, and then the stock, foregrip and scope need to be added. Then, a silicone mold made.

The dianoga monster is still in the works, and it looks like we will have to make about 3 different versions that we can use for the scenes. So much for making one that does
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Fan Film Productions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: