www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
First Time Builder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
93RMW
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: First Time Builder Reply with quote

I've left a few posts but thought I'd put one here to say hi to everyone without a question.

I'm in Tulare, CA between Fresno and Bakersfield in the Central Valley.

I'm building my first machine. I'm likely going to build a bench top 18x24 version. I have a 30Gal Air Compressor Tank and a Gast 1065. Now I'm deciding if I can afford a copy of the ProtoForm Plans and Oven Kit.

I don't think I can afford the metal/welding cost of a full protoform build, but I think the plans would help make a solid Platten, oven, and tank grouping.

I plan to build it on a shelving kit workbench that I bought for a few bucks. Then maybe later upgrade to a full ProtoBuild for the chassis later.

I'm an artist and car nut, and plan to make custom headlights and taillights for my Roadmaster Wagon and who know's what else.

I've been following the builds for quite some time on this site and glad to be a part of the community.

My MFA is in Video and photo, there will be lots of pics and vids coming as I work my way through this build and pulling my first parts, including the car when I'm done.

Greetings again and thanks

JRoss
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the board!

Jim
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: