www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Got LOTS of Props I Can Make... Thinking of Another Run...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TK 109
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Got LOTS of Props I Can Make... Thinking of Another Run... Reply with quote

Hi all! Been a long time...

Well, I've been doing a lot of projects for a lot of people lately, and I thought it would be time to let you guys in on it. I have THREE props I can make for anyone interested:

1. Grappling Hook BOX: These are made out of white styrene, painted over to get a glossy finish. They are screen-accurate, both in looks and in overall size. They each have chain-reels in them, too, so you can get it out of the holster, and back in, like in the movie. (comes out about 2 feet) I've sold probably close to 20-30 of these to people in the 501st, and they LOVE them. Here are some pics:

2. MSE-6 Mouse Droid Shells: (top and bottom) These (Huge) shells are formed in matte black syrene plastic, just like the originals. They are the exact size as the originals as well. They definately aren't mice... Laughing

3. Biker Scout HOLSTERS: These were one of the worst props every made by ILM. My holster is a good replica of this ugly (yet effective) holster. Made in White HIPS, painted glossy by request. I also fully assemble them.

(Mold)

This is the second part that gets glued on to the main holster piece. It gets trimmed to size, first.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these props. I'll make these by request for now. If demand increases, I'll start a run. I'm asking $40 for the prop, plus $5 shipping in the US, $10 shipping Worldwide.

Thanks! PM or post here if you are interested. I prefer PayPal, but can accept cash in the mail, etc. Cool

-------------------------------------------------------

CJanssen
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good looking props Alex ! Now i know where to get Grappling box when i finish my TK armor in a few years or so Laughing

Man i need to get in gear.
CJ
TK 109
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, man! I'll have these molds for a loooong time, so, just keep me in mind. Laughing

-------------------------------------------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: