www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Gretings and Salutations!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indigogyre
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Gretings and Salutations! Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I joined a long time ago and due to life issues stepped away from the board and other pursuits. Having some more free time on my hands and a desire to build something I've returned and found things have moved along greatly in my absence.

I live in the Chicagoland area and started working on my machine once more. I have the Proto-Form plans and will be creating a machine from those plans. It's awesome to see so much good work that is really inspiring me to keep working.

I'll start taking pictures to document my work and post some general questions to the board as I have them.

Just to let everyone what my schedule might be like: I have a full time job and have an hour commute in each direction, I have 3 kids ages 7, 4 and 3 and I am also enrolled full time in school to finish my degree in a year. Smile

With that much stress I've found that I need to take time here and there for myself and this is one of the ways I decided to do it.

Dean
TK 109
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome (back) to the board! Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------

jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the board! I know what you mean about busy. LOL. Hang in there, and if you have any questions, be sure to just ask. We'll try to help. And Doug, the guy that made the Proto-Form plans is a member of this board too!

Post some pics when you get a chance.

Jim
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: