www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
ceramic infrared heaters cable tips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Vacuum Forming & General Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
airship

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: ceramic infrared heaters cable tips Reply with quote

Very Happy hi guys!!!

after my presentation as the "well done thinks" require...

i'm in progress whit my vacuum machine, i've done it but the result is not better than the fantastic creation i've seen here; all of you are a really great and professional makers...

so my problem is, in italy we have 220V electric line and for home use there is a limit of 3,5Kw also in this percentage we had to consider my whife that play in the cooking room....

i've done a heater station whit 8 infrared ceramic heaters, the datasheet say that for each one i have 600W whit a superificial temperature of a max 700 degree Celsius

so i need an help for the connction of all thi 8 elements, at thi time i've created 4 groups whit 2 elements for each one, my question is... if i connct all of them in parallel way to my home 220 line ... i'll destroy everything becouse 8 heaters for 600W make a consumption of 4800 watt
i think also too much for melt lexan o.70-1 thickness....

so how i can assembly them? i probably make 2 groups whit 2400W and swich on and off whit millisecond of intervall from each other?

did you meet this problem?

thanks for everyone will help and sorry again for my english... i know it is orrible;-)

ceers
peppe Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Vacuum Forming & General Stuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: