www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Board Update 6-22-05

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Vacuum Forming & General Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:09 am    Post subject: Board Update 6-22-05 Reply with quote

I just wanted to let eveyone know that I changed the premissions to post messages to this board. Anyone can see the posts, but you now have to register, supply a valid email, and respond to the email in order to post. This is a common practice on most discussion boards.

Also, you may have noticed the look of the board has gone through some changes. I hope you like them, let me know what you think!

I am considering adding a private board for the fan film production, let me know if you like this idea.

Finally, if you think we need to add specific categories, let me know and I'll get some new ones added.

TK560 Admin.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BAD_CALVIN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have enough for now, if General Discussion starts getting crazy out of hand with topics that would be best served and categorized under a new specific board, then make it then. Smile

I am extremely interested in watching the progress of you fan film, so any info that you are wanting to share, PLEASE SHARE! Smile

My buddy and I have thought about doing something simular, but more of a photo montage of Sci fi characters doing silly modern things that you would not expect.. Like waiting for a stadium toilet, getting sloshed at the beach, pointing a phaser at a sad looking kitten. Smile That sort of thing.

Anyway, keep it coming! Smile
content, content content! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Vacuum Forming & General Stuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: