www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
UPDATE: 26-Jan-06

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Fan Film Productions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: 26-Jan-06 Reply with quote

Hello!

I just wanted to let everyone know what's been going on since the last time we were updated.

I've been working to get the script and the storyboards more 'in-sync' and now, the first set of storyboards are up. Check out:

http://www.tk560.com/storyboards.html for the first 10 or so.

You can read along in the script, and see the art. This should help visualized the story better. As we get more storyboard art done, I'll be updating this page. Larry and I will be churning out some 140 pieces of art for the script so far!

Larry, I've edited some of the images slightly, mostly color correction, and contrast, with some aspect ratio changes.

I've also been working on our arsenal. Now we have some more blasters! Attached is a pic:

This gives us a total of:

5 stunt e-11 blasters as seen in the picture.
1 hero e-11
1 background e-11 [not counting Herb's Hasbro version]

1 stunt Lewis T-21 BFG
1 stunt MG15 BFG

2 stunt Rebel DH-17's

I'm working to bring the DH-17's up to 5 stunt versions and should have one for everyone by the time we are ready for the Rebel shots.

Heath is working on the MP40 magazine pouches, and has a couple of them almost ready to show. As soon as they are ready, I'll get some pics shot and posted. Tracking down a Sam Browne fastener was a challenge according to Heath!

Also, the script calls for a Rebel Sniper, and the plan right now is to use an "Endor Commando" costume as the basis for this. As seen in Return of the Jedi. Anyone want to tackle that costume?

The X-wing helmet is making progress, and I hope to get a test helmet ready in a few weeks.

The focus now is on storyboard art, some odd-ball props, and adding a few more helmets to the mix. I'm almost done with Herb's #2 helmet, and with luck, a few armor replacements, a different helmet, and this will give the few troopers we have the impression of a lot more. Wardrobe change gives us additional 'characters'.

Thats about it for now, but we do need to have a 'get-together/hamburger & french fry cookout' some time in Feb. It's been a while since our last meeting! Let me know when a good weekend will be, and we can start to get our plans pulled together.

Jim

BTW, if you are interested in a helmet stand, or a weapon stand, for display purposes, let me know. I have a pretty cheap and easy option in the works, complete with tutorial, and label.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Fan Film Productions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: