www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Project XJ Jeep Cherokee Expedition Vehicle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdougn
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: Project XJ Jeep Cherokee Expedition Vehicle Reply with quote

Hey guys, many of you know that with the help of Spektr and many others on this forum, I developed and am now selling V2 Heavy Duty Fender Flares for Jeep Cherokee XJs. Here's some information that I find exciting and thought you might find it at least interesting.
---------------------------------------------------------

An online magazine, BC4x4 is doing a series of articles on their XJ build. It's called, Project XJ Jeep Cherokee Expedition Vehicle. An upcoming article will feature the V2 Heavy Duty Fender Flares for the Jeep Cherokee XJ made by Napier Precision Products.

BC4x4 wrote:
Introducing our new project vehicle, a 1997 Jeep Cherokee XJ. This vehicle will be a jack of all trades. It must be very capable off-road yet still be able to carry a family of four and all their camping gear, as well as pull a tent trailer. Phase 1 of the build will cover mods and accessories that all fourwheelers should have. Phase 2 will concentrate on the off-road performance. more...

----------------------------
I really appreciate all the advice, wisdom, and encouragment from this forum!

Thanks,
DougN
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Glad this site was helpful. I'd love to see some of the parts you make, like straight from the molds? LOL.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: