www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
wh 40k fan from Flanders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thomas bas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: wh 40k fan from Flanders Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
I'm Thomas from the great city of Antwerp. I'm mostly interested in building a warhammer 40.000 space marine power armour and in my search I've landed in this nice forum. If anyone out there wishes to pool resources just let me know. I've got a big garage and it's fireproof. Mostly.
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the board! Interesting project. I think there is a member here interested in the WH stuff too!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jdougn
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: wh 40k fan from Flanders Reply with quote

thomas bas wrote:
Hello everyone,
I'm Thomas from the great city of Antwerp. I'm mostly interested in building a warhammer 40.000 space marine power armour and in my search I've landed in this nice forum. If anyone out there wishes to pool resources just let me know. I've got a big garage and it's fireproof. Mostly.

Hello Thomas, welcome from southern Indiana USA. Hope you find what you're looking for here.
The final line in your intro is very quotable and for some reason I find it quite funny!! Most people that know me would be certain that there was a good story behind the line.

Quote:
I've got a big garage and it's fireproof...mostly.

croky_b
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello
i come from bruxelles
I had not seen this post before writing that there
http://www.tk560.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1581
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: