www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Luke and the New "post Jedi" Jedi Order

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TKThor
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Luke and the New "post Jedi" Jedi Order Reply with quote

I haven't read any of the novels or the comics that address the subject of what happens after Return of the Jedi. I know that there have been stories of Han and Leia getting hitched and having twins, Luke and Mara Jade getting hitched and having their pair of twins and Luke going all over the galaxy finding potential jedi canidates and starting a new jedi academy. Then there are stories of the "Dark Empire" stuff where there is a clone of the emporer and Luke almost goes to the dark side and so on and so on. This there a standard "lucas reconized" timeline? Or is it just a big fan fiction free for all??

TKThor
thebluecanary
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are rules that anyone writing in the Expanded Univers (EU) has to follows. So there is a time line. Soem of it changed when the 3 pre movies came out. But over all most of the books/comics all fit into a set of time lines. Some writters got very upset because of this. Like how you spend years of your life making a great set of character then to have another author come along and kill some of them off.

So there is some kind of order to it all. I have seen an 'offical' timeline, but its been a while. It was in a Star Wars mag. So it has to be out on the internet someplace.
Solo
Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a time line, and the authors are very consistant in holding the soryline continous. See the link below to view the time line:

http://www.randomhouse.com/delrey/starwars/art/starwarstimeline.pdf

And yes, I have read all of the books up to date, so I am a bit of a freak.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Star Wars Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: