www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Favorite 'minor' character from the OT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Favorite 'minor' character from the OT Reply with quote

Just wondering what your favorite 'minor' character from the OT is? For me, it would have to be someone with a non speaking role, a background character, but one that play a significant role in the film.

So who is your fav?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Darth Marmalade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love all astromech droids, especially what have come to be known as R4 units. There were three styles of protocol droid in ANH, and I'm patiently waiting for Hasbro to make an action figure of the third kind -- he's been named CZ-3 or CZ-4 in the Expanded Universe.

General Veers has to be the coolest officer in the Empire.

But a non-speaking character with a significant role in the film? I'll have to think more about that. Maybe the Space Slug?

"When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, General Veers, I think we could follow him around. Also, those guys in the Cantina, with the Cosmonaut suits on? My fav, I think is the Dianoga Monster. Not really a character, but a monster. Gets a good amount of screen time, and has a good amount of tension to the trash compactor scene.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Star Wars Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: