www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Jumping in deep this week....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Imperial-Armor.Com Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onedge30

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Jumping in deep this week.... Reply with quote

Hello all,

The Ultracal, plaster bandages, mass-o-clay, and alginate all show up this week for me to start on my body casting, sculpting, molding, and casting bucks for stromtrooper armor!!! Yea.

Now to see how long my good mood lasts and when the first pitfall occurs to derail me! LOL!!!

Trying to balance all the parts and pieces of this massive puzzle which is armor BIRTH!!! The vac table construction, now that I have about 85 % of the parts. The tank being the only part I really am still working on. Small other pieces that will just see what fits. All the freaking armor measurement I have taken and double checked and they are all DIFFERENT!!! LMAO!!! Damn my anal retentive nature!! I will make my best effort.

I am also working on my Imperial Officers Uniform ( black of course! ) - the sewing machine just gave out. Off to the repair first thing tomorrow. AND I was on such a ROLL!!!

Also, working on my Imperial Guard Costume. Have outer cap, working on inner. Working on Force Pike and getting a helmet. I may just sculpt my own helmet and trick it out. I here the Don Post are just to small!

Need to cast some resin parts to make a few E11 conversion blasters.

Oh, just a few things on my plate.

But as soon as the project begins - I will start posting pictures so that everyone can have a good laugh and make comments. Cool

Be afraid! Be very afraid....

Jeff
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you are going to have some fun!

Keep us posted on your progress!

Jim
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
badger
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Imperial-Armor.Com Q&A All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: