www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
RFT Updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Costumes & Equipment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: RFT Updates Reply with quote

Well, the weekend is over and there are still just a few projects left to do. The DH17 Fleet Trooper blaster is 90% done. Just some foil and the trigger to be made. Another PM and it should be complete. I need to make a bunch of these for the fan film, and production of these will be slow unless I figure out a way to mass produce them with silicone molds and resin. I have a jump start on them, with the E-11 grips and encaps. The scope, and barrel tips are the hard parts to scratch build. The endcaps for the scope rail are needed too. Not sure how to bo about making these.

The Fleet Trooper helmet is all but ready to go into production. I need to get some hard hat liners, and some minor tweaking on the swoop mold. But Friday night Herb and I made a couple, and I think these will be great. I have the second version ready to paint and asemble.

Also, I exchanged the 'charcoal gray' SWAT pants for the proper gray ones, and the German jackboots should be here in a few days.

This costume is coming close to being finished!

BTW, I've updated the Fleet Trooper page with some new updates regarding the links to the right pants.

http://www.tk560.com/fleettrooper.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Rlett Trooper Costume 95% done! Reply with quote

Here are some pics of Herb sporting the lastest fashions for the well dressed Rebel Fleet Trooper:

Still to work on are the holster and belt boxes, but at this point I think these will work. Now there is a rush to pull 3 or 4 of these costumes together before the 27 shoot!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Costumes & Equipment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: