www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Offical Hi! from TKThor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TKThor
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Offical Hi! from TKThor Reply with quote

Yo everybody !

I was just cruising around the message board and realized I missed this intro forum when I joined back in September.

I am Clint H. and travel under the "knomb de plume" TKThor since I have yet to join the 501st or any other faction with an id number.

I met tk560 a year ago when I got wind of The Last Garrison fan film. I had always been into the props and wardrobe of films. But didn't know there was a solid community of people out there making the stuff!

I am an aspiring filmmaker, comic collector, illustrator/designer (for my films) and play a little guitar (not well).

Along with tk560 and a few others I am currently working on the adaptation film New Legend, based on Richard Matheson's I Am Legend.
Due out in May. Look for it!

I am a huge fan of hard to find and upscure films, especially stuff from the 80s. If anyone has a copy of "Murder in Cowetta County" with Johnny Cash on DVD and would be willing to make me a copy or sell me one for cheap let me know.

Also a fan of Hong Kong cinema, anyone seen any Wong Kar Wais films? I haven't, but want to.

Anyway, it is my hope that a strong film fan network will be built on this very discussion board! in the years to come and last into the years beyond. We are the future and must band together!

Remember folks, if you ain't on TK560.com. You ain't cool!

TKThor has spoken!

Take care all.
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the board, Clint H.

When will we get a sneek peek on the New Legend film?

Jim
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TKThor
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: New Legend teaser Reply with quote

There will be a one min teaser to hit the web at the end of April before release in May.

Watch for it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: