www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Update 09-08-05

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Fan Film Productions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Update 09-08-05 Reply with quote

Here are the latest developments:

I've been really busy since the last time we got together, I've not had a lot of time to work on the project. My bad. I know. Sorry. I did get the ab buttons on the stunt suit. It's ready to wear. And I've started working on converting the booties I have to trooper boots. I think they will work fine. Not perfect but good enough.

Heath sent me a pic of his latest creation, the orange pauldron, and it looks great! He thinks he now has enough for the needs of the fan film. Also, he is still working on the ammo pouches, RFT holster, and E-11 holsters so I think that we are going to be in great shape for that.

As a side note, my next project will be to weather my suit, and the stunt suit. So a 'weathering party' may be in order. If you want your suit to look like a battle hardened veteran, let me know, and we can work together to get a good paint look.

We also need to do a photo shoot for the poster and banner art. I think we can do this on a weekend, all I really need is one trooper to photograph. Also, a Fleet Trooper.

Staying on task is hard right now. Larry, Herb, Coy and I all teach so we are pretty busy this Fall. I was hoping for more time but I just don't see that happening right now. Working two jobs had cut into my production time. I know Heath has been super busy too.

As a side note, I'm getting a Hi-Vac vacuum pump for the vacuum table. I'm pretty excited about this, and this will mean some rework on the vac-table. I'll keep everyone posted when that happens. I traded an armor set for it!

New blasters are in the works. I'm starting to work on Herb's stormtrooper blaster, and Coy's blaster. Also, I want to add a MG15, and a MG34 to the arsenal. So, anyone who wants to help out, we need to set aside a blaster building day. I have most of the materials for the Fleet Trooper blasters and the stormtrooper blasters but not the MG15 or MG34.

We progress. But its slow. We need to set up some dates to work on these props and to get some filming done. I think we are ready, as soon as Larry's matte paintings are done, to film these shots. Let me know when a good day for this will be.

My hard drive is full so until I can transfer some files to a back-up drive, I'm dead in the water for editing.

Well, thats about it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Fan Film Productions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: