www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
My First Time I Walked Around in Public in My Armor (funny!)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TK 109
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: My First Time I Walked Around in Public in My Armor (funny!) Reply with quote

Alright.....

one HOT (87*F) may day of 2007, i was bored, so i decided to show people my stormtrooper armor. i suited up in my first skinny version of my armor, and headed out to the blistering heat. i was quite a hit, as i had walked around my entire nieghboorhood, saying high to everyone, and nobody really cared much about my blaster. i had an orage tip, i i figured i was ok.

well, i wasn't a hit with everyone, as i would soon find out. our "block watch lady" (we call her the block nazi, because she's oblivious and ignorant to what's going on around her), saw me walking around, and she "frightfully ran inside" and got to a phone and called the police immediatly, claiming she had just seen "an escapee from an insane asylum, carrying some sort of firearm. i have a few friends that live on my street, and when they heard of this, they spread it to my other friends, and so on. and this lady isn't some poor little onld lady, either, just a REALLY insecure ignorant lady, who called the cops on a teenager walking around in a stormtrooper costume with an OBVIOUSLY TOY blaster.

the word eventually came back to her, and she "was shocked". so, she sent a 3 page E-mail, basically saying in 2 million different ways: i'm sorry, i'm so stupid, i'm sorry. and now it's a classical story on the block! Laughing

now, i want to go to school as a stormtrooper for halloween (my school is cool like that). i've already been wearing the boots as a fasion statement, and i can make it too my classes in those VERY slippery boots, so i figure i can still make it to my classes in armor.

so, that's my story! Laughing

-------------------------------------------------------

thebluecanary
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. That is very cool. I am trying to talk my wife into us dressing up in imp uniforms for this costume dance. She isn't having any of it. She wants to be a wizard from harry potter. BAH!
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great story.

My first public appearance in trooper armor was a few years back. I was wearing FX armor back in those days, and barely got it put together in time for a dowtown Halloween carnival. The velcro was coming apart, as I walked, so my wife had to be a spotter for parts that fell off.

Some punk kids kept trying to take my O2 canister, and pry my blaster from my hands. LOL.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: