www.TK560.com Forum Index www.TK560.com
Vacuum Forming, Movie Prop, Sci-fi and GIjOE Forum

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Heath's Prototype holster and pauldrons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Costumes & Equipment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Heath's Prototype holster and pauldrons Reply with quote

I wanted to post the lastest info on Heath's efforts to bring us some cool sutff. First is his E-11 blaster holsters. I saw the MkII version last night and I must say these look great! I think eveyone will like these! Our troopers needed these for the premiere but at the time I did not know how to make them, and now we have a guy on the film production that can!

Also, Heath has made a prototype pauldron. This is going to look fantastic. He brought it over late on Sunday and I think these are going to be awesome. I can't wait to get a few pics of them up on the site.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Pauldron Examples Reply with quote

Just in case you missed what we are talking about here, the pauldron is worn over the shoulder, and was used as a means of identifying rank, for the civilians.

OK, so what are the different colors. Well, from what I can tell, the white ones are Sergeant , Orange is for 'Squad Leader', back is for a 'generic soldier' and 'gray' was only seen on the Dewback riders.

Last edited by jegner on Mon May 22, 2006 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BAD_CALVIN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

those are nice! Smile
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heath is also working on E-11 holsters [very nice] and MP40 magazine pouches. Stay tuned!
ROYAL RED

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heath's pauldron, holsters, and pouches are AWESOME!!! My daughter loves hers!

Heath, do you still make the reversible pauldrons?

I tried to make a pauldron last year for a friend ... it looked pathetic ... not to mention it broke several sewing machine needles.
jegner
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some pics of Heaths efforts:

Reversible Pauldron

MP40 Ammo pouches

Full size holster [show with a PVC/resin E-11]

Holster

Note, all of these are made using quality automotive grade vinyl and other upholstery materials.

You can order them here:

http://www.tk560.com/catalog.html please note, that Heath makes these one at a time as ordered, so allow a couple of weeks to get them delivered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.TK560.com Forum Index -> Costumes & Equipment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: